Monday 27 February 2017

YOU SAY....


You say you love me & swear on it
But when you hug me I can feel a knife
Piercing through my chest
The knife cuts so deep it makes it hard to breath
You say you love me & swear on it
But when you smile at me I can see the falseness of your smile
It slices through my soul & the pain is too hard to bear
You say you love me swear on it
But why do I feel so uncomfortable in your presence
Actions speak louder than words
Your actions tell me you have no love for me
Your actions tell me you hate the sight of me
Your actions show me the hate you feel towards me
 Its real and undeniable
But you say you love me & swear on it
I pray to God he forgives you because I cannot begin to imagine how to.

To be continued……

Thank you for reading & sharing I appreciate you all.


Stay blessed.



SHARE:
© MLB's Corner | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig