Saturday 20 August 2016

LOVE CONQUERS ALL

Good day my loved ones hope you’re all well, I have missed you all dearly. Today
I want to share a short message with you, that has been placed in my spirit. I have been avoiding to share this message for a couple of days now but my spirit keeps reminding me that I must share it.


What does the word LOVE mean to you?
I believe God is love and love is God: He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love (1 John 4:8) KJV, what a powerful verse. There was a time in my life when I didn’t know what the meaning of Love is, all along the meaning was right in front of me but it seems like I always overlooked it. The day I come to know the true meaning of love is the day I had to forgive. You cannot say you know love yet you hold a grudge against your brother or sister, (If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar; for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen? 1 John 4:20) KJV
If you want to have a sound mind learn to love. Love is all we have; material things will fade away but the love of God will remain forever. I don’t hold grudges no more I forgive and move on and let God deal with the rest. I don’t take revenge I let God deal with it, my Prophet always says I owe no man nothing but LOVE”-Kenneth Akoma. And that is true I owe no man nothing but love the love of God.

Thank you for reading and sharing I love you all with the love of God. Be kind to one another and spread nothing but love all around, it starts with you and I. May you be blessed today tomorrow and forever. God is love and love is God  “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” (John 13:34-35) KJV

GOD BLESS YOU. COME AGAIN SOON.
THANK YOU.  
SHARE:
© MLB's Corner | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig